Thursday, October 30, 2008

Go Girl Go For IT! Melbourne Oct 08


Another great week! I spent 2 days at Go Girl in Melbourne which was held at Deakin University. I presented 4 times over the 2 days, with 1700 girls attending over both days. The other presenters were brilliant with some awesome topics covered. The presentations and audio of the speakers will be posted on the web soon so I will link to them. Meanwhile, you can see some pics here. A number of people asked me about my pink fluffly laptop cover, my mum makes them for me and you can buy one here. You can buy one of the pink sparkly mouses here.

One of the book authors, Alana, bought along her digital divas from a local highschool, and we were asked for our autographs :) One of my fave pics from the event...

Enjoy the weekend! :)
Jenine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meant to ask you; who/what is that doll???

Tech Girls are Chic said...

isnt she fabulous! She is Sim - from the Sim series of games. She was a very entertaining!!