Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You heard it here first! Apply for the Google Australia and New Zealand Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship


I am very happy to announce that the Google Australia and New Zealand Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship is about to open!

As you may know I was lucky enough to be a finalist in last year's awards and I highly recommend applying. It was an awesome time at Google in Sydney. So I am pretty excited to be blogging about this so that I can encourage you to apply. Excited also because this news hasnt yet been released by Google, it will in the next day or so. But I was sent the flyer today by my great contact at Google, because I am on it - can you see me? So I had to take this opportunity to share it with you. (See I was really there :)

So apply, apply, apply! Open to all women studying in IT related fields. You wont regret it! :)
And please send the flyer to anyone you know who should know about this.
I will post the official Google link as soon as it is available.

You can download the flyer here.

No comments: